florida lotto winning numbers for saturday:Royal Voluntary Service
super lotto results www.ronkat.net Royal Voluntary Service is a national charity which mobilises volunteers to help older and vulnerable people in every corner of Britain. The support provided by Royal Voluntary Service volunteers is life changing - it reduces loneliness and isolation, improves health and wellbeing and helps people feel more able to cope with the challenges they face.
Royal Voluntary Service was formed in 1938 as Women's Voluntary Services to help communities prepare for the coming war. Since then, it has inspired more than three million women and men to give their time to help address the needs of the day in their communities.
Since 2015, funds raised by players have enabled Royal Voluntary Service to support around 15,000 people every year through services including:
- Home from Hospital schemes, supporting people to rebuild their strength and confidence after an accident or injury, helping them to get back on their feet and avoid unnecessary re-admissions to hospital.
- Specialist dementia support services for people living with dementia and their carers.
- Social groups and centres. Safe, warm and welcoming spaces where people can get together to enjoy a meal, take part in activities and enjoy regular social contact.
- Helping people to keep active at home through The Virtual Village Hall, an online community where everyone is welcome, which provides free activity classes catering to all tastes and interests.
- Patient and community transport schemes, which help people to get to the shops, visit friends and family and attend vital medical appointments, such as chemotherapy and kidney dialysis.
Joyce was helped by Royal Voluntary Service volunteer Laura, after being discharged from hospital following a fall.
Joyce spoke about the experience, saying, "Laura was referred to me from Royal Voluntary Service, and came to see me when I was back at home after hospital. She's been so helpful in supporting me with the things I need. I was having real trouble with getting shopping, just to get food for the week, and Laura has taken me to the local supermarket to help me get what I need.
"It's really nice to be able to see someone every week, just having a cup of tea and a chat with someone regularly is a really positive addition to the week. It's just a simple thing but it helps to build your self-esteem and confidence. I feel more confident now being able to perform the basic tasks that I took for granted before, like getting food out of a cupboard, or getting some groceries."
Head office and contact info
Cardiff Gate Business Park